[va-richmond-general] Re: Breaking the ice

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <WEalding@xxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 22:16:56 -0500

Looks like this woodpecker knows how to use his beak.  He must be a
red-headed icepecker. Would you love to have one of them peck the ice off
your windshield after a snowstorm? Just don't peck the glass. We have a
plug-in device that you put in the birdbath to prevent the water from
freezing; I imagine you can get it at a place like Wild Birds Unlimited.

Jim Blowers

  _____