[va-richmond-general] Re: Boston, Cape Cod & vacinity

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:07:46 -0400

Thanks, Laura
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LaCorvid@xxxxxxx
  To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 3:35 AM
  Subject: [va-richmond-general] Re: Boston, Cape Cod & vacinity

  Michael,
  got your note. I'm from Massachusetts and can send you a host of ideas when I
  can find a few minutes (new baby). Great bird sanctuaries on the Cape. Hot
  spots for birding around Boston: just noth is Newburyport and Plum Island
(also
  a sanctuary including nesting for Piping Plovers). I can send more details
  later if you'd like. Puffins are further north - a boat from Port Clyde,
Maine
  will take you an an Atlantic Puffin watch. It's about 4 hours ( I think) from
  Boston.
  Laura Chessin