[va-richmond-general] Blue-headed Vireo

  • From: Lewis Barnett <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:14:28 -0400

I was treated to a new yard bird on Sunday morning -- a singing Blue-headed Vireo. It didn't stay for long, but was obliging enough to provide me with a couple of brief but unobstructed views before it skedaddled in the direction of the river. I was thankful for the warm weather; if I hadn't heard the bird through the open kitchen window, I would have never know it was passing through!

--
Lewis Barnett -- Chair, Dept. of Math & CS, U. of Richmond, VA 23173
              -- lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx | lbarnett@xxxxxxx