[va-richmond-general] Re: Blue Saturday...Pittsylvania County 30 Nov 2013

  • From: "Doug Sinclair" <d.b.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Richmond Birders'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 08:26:38 -0500

'Like'

D.B. Sinclair, CAI, AARE
Sinclair & Associates, Inc.
RIVERCITYBID.com
804-402-2637

-----Original Message-----
From: va-richmond-general-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:va-richmond-general-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julie
Kacmarcik
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2013 7:49 AM
To: Richmond Birders
Subject: [va-richmond-general] Blue Saturday...Pittsylvania County 30 Nov
2013

No Black Friday for this kid...a beautiful crisp November day said only one
thing, "get outside"...Frosty fields, beautiful sunrise and a sunset to make
you weep. A Barred Owl sounded off day and night and Canada Geese honked in
perfect "7" formation.

We took an afternoon paddle in our 40+ year old row boat. Not a sound was
heard...refreshing and welcome. A lone Grebe came by and never even dove,
just kept pace with our "wake". Around the bend, a long look at 2 Bald
eagles watching over the lake.

If you think you "saved anything" by running out the door to catch a Friday
sale, I would have to disagree, I believe I saved a big piece of sanity in a
boat, on a lake, by a mountain...

Happy Thanksgiving,
JulieKacmarcik
PointsWest of Chester