[va-richmond-general] Blue Grosbeak - Bon Air Chesterfield Co./Richmond City line

  • From: <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 22:15:19 -0400

A late report. Last Sunday (7/11) I observed a female Blue Grosbeak and
heard a male singing close by. This was on a powerline cut adjacent to
Robert Bruce Drive in Bon Air. The female was agitated and calling (which
first alerted me to it's presence) because of a cat in the area. Marginal
habitat for this species.

Arun Bose
Richmond