[va-richmond-general] Re: Binocular help

  • From: "Judith McGowan" <wichywmn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:35:29 -0500

It looks like there are a lot of choices in the binocular area.  I think
what I should probably do is find someplace in the Richmond, VA area that
has a lot of different types and try them out.  I want a good product, and
this seems the best way to go.

I believe that Dick's Sporting Goods and Greentop might have something to
offer that would help me choose.

Thanks for all the great info and references to everyone who has been
responding - it has really helped.

judith