[va-richmond-general] Bill Thompson's NPR interview

  • From: ben saunders <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:02:30 -0400

Ben and I are just back from Maine, where we attended Audubon's  "The Joy
of Birding" on Hog Island. We had the privilege of being with Bill
Thompson and Julie Zickefoose for a week and were actually with them when
Bill's interview aired on NPR. It was an intimate moment and we felt
lucky to have shared it with them.  We highly recommend Hog Island camp
to anyone who wants a great birding experience; it truly was a joy.

Betsy Saunders