[va-richmond-general] Re: Baltimore Oriole

  • From: Lewis Barnett <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:05:46 -0400

It's true that we're a little south of the breeding range for Baltimore Orioles, but they do pass through the Richmond area during migration. I'd take this as one more sign that birds are on the move to their southern wintering grounds.

Lewis

--
Lewis Barnett -- Chair, Dept. of Math & CS, U. of Richmond, VA 23173
              -- lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx | lbarnett@xxxxxxx