[va-richmond-general] Re: Bald Eagle in Bryan Park

  • From: Lisa Mease <kunsthure@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Birders <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 10:44:01 -0400

I just saw a Bald Eagle fly over Glen Allen High School carrying a squirrel
in its talons.  This is the first time I've seen one here, and I walk my
dogs around the school 2-3 times per day (I have seen them at Lake Rooty,
about two miles away).  I was able to snap a few very poor photos of the
flyover this morning; I wasn't prepared for a BIF shot so they're horribly
underexposed.  But I wonder why they're venturing to places like Bryan Park
and GAHS?

-Lisa

the hardest thing is rendering a moment moving too fast to endure.   --
incubus

Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 15:30:24 -0400