[va-richmond-general] Ashland and the Ashland Trolley Line

  • From: "Bob Cole" <plmhp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:15:42 -0400

Things are still pretty slow here in Ashland. In the vicinity of the Trolley
Line we had our first oven bird this morning. Other sightings were:
blue-gray gnatcatchers (making a nest)
redheaded, downy and red-bellied woodpeckers
Canada geese
eastern bluebirds
tree swallows
ruby-crowned kinglet
 and then at our house which is 1.5 miles north of our property we had a hermit
thrush and THEN 2 male ruby throated male hummingbird sightings at one of the
coral honeysuckle bushes.

Bob and Linda Cole,
Ashland