[va-richmond-general] Appomattox Riverside Park 4/14

  • From: "Adam D'Onofrio" <BIGADFROMLB@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Virginia Birds <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Virginia Birds-Richmond <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:25:20 -0400

Tina Trice and I visited Appomattox Riverside Park in Dinwiddie County
briefly this morning before it started raining.  New arrival was a
YELLOW-THROATED VIREO seen well and singing.  Other highlights included
a very cooperative LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH, several BLUE-GRAY
GNATCATCHERS, COMMON YELLOWTHROATS and YELLOW-THROATED WARBLERS.

Back here at home, my first RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD of the year has
arrived.  I'm ready for more.  Good birding.

Adam D'Onofrio
Dinwiddie County