[va-richmond-general] Annual Potluck Dinner - Richmond Audubon Society

  • From: Bob Schamerhorn <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FreeList.org" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FreeList.org" <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:25:10 -0500

RAS POT LUCK AWARDS DINNER

WHEN: Thursday, November 27th, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Where: at St. Michael’s Episcopal Church
     8706 Quaker Lane, Bon Air, Virginia
     ( http://www.RichmondAudubon.org/Maps/StMichaelsBonAir.html )

Its time to celebrate the RAS Auction's success and all our other accomplishments and projects of 2008! Bring a covered dish of your favorite recipe and join in the RAS family fellowship.

Program: You are the program!
Yes, a slide show collage of RAS membership contributed pictures and stories. Send us your 3 favorite 2008 photos and come tell your story so we can revisit all that made this year so memorable and successful. We ask that you email us your choice of any three photos from to: potluckphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Then come, bring a covered dish and tell a breif story about your three favorite 2008 moments.

Volunteers are stil needed help to set up, clean up and to help organize the food contributions as they arrive.
Email The RAS Hospitality Chairperson at hospitality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTACH 3 PHOTOS TO AN EMAIL AND SEND TO:  potluckphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For more information visit: http://www.RichmondAudubon.org

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To
unsubscribe, send email to