[va-richmond-general] Announcing the Virginia Audubon Important Birds Area Group Photo Pool!

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:25:30 -0400

*Announcing the Virginia Audubon Important Birds Area Group Photo Pool!* <http://www.flickr.com/groups/vaimportantbirdareas/> Add your photo to our group and help raise awareness for Virginia IBAs! Calling all bird conservation enthusiasts and photographers! The VABA Program, is announcing our photo sharing group on Flickr. Enjoy sharing your photos of Virginia Audubon’s Important Bird Areas, Virginia birds, and bird habitats on line at the VAIBA Photo Sharing Group Page.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/vaimportantbirdareas/