[va-richmond-general] American Coots at Henricus

  • From: tyler turpin <tylerturpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:31:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

There was a flock of about 8 American Coots on the big pond between the two
viewing platforms by the entrance road to Henricus on Friday evening about 5.00
P.M. when I stoped by there after work like I do a few times each week.  Some
of the Wooducks were paired up  as they should be by now as some pair up in
early February.

Sincerely,

Tyler Turpin