[va-richmond-general] Re: Also

  • From: "Robin Ruth" <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:36:10 -0700

We've had nesting Red-tailed Hawks with 3 (now very large) babies in Forest
Hill Park.
I've been all excited because I've discovered a pair of Bluebirds flying
back and forth between the George Wythe High School playing field and the
woods across from it along Crutchfield St.  In the 23 years I've lived here
we've seen a single pair of Bluebirds in our neighborhood briefly about
three years ago and they didn't nest in anyone's yard.