[va-richmond-general] ARP 5/16

  • From: Adam D'Onofrio <bigadfromlb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Virginia Birds <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:48:23 +0000 (UTC)

I had a good morning at Appomattox Riverside Park in Dinwiddie Co. 18 species
of warbler highlighted by 2 BLACKBURNIANS (male and female). Other migrating
warblers included NORTHERN WATERTRUSH (3), MAGNOLIA (4), CHESTNUT-SIDED (6),
BLACKPOLL (19), BLACK-THROATED BLUE (2) and CANADA (4). Especially rewarding
was the first 2 hours along the river trail where I was enveloped in song and
had close looks at many warblers. It doesn't get much better. Full ebird list
at the following link for those interested. Good birding.

Adam D'Onofrio
Dinwiddie Co.