[va-richmond-general] Re: A lot of hungry beaks to feed

  • From: "IE Ries" <ieries@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 00:37:30 -0400

Ah, ha!  And I thought I was the only one out there being eaten out of house
and home!  I just went out to Southern States and plunked down some dough
and got a bunch of suet cakes and two 50 pound bags of good seed...amongst
other things.  *Someone's* babies are being well-fed, I do hope...

Hey Julie, maybe you and I could work at one of the local birding stores for
pocket money to feed our winged visitors?

Irene