[va-richmond-general] 42nd Street /Reedy Creek

  • From: tyler turpin <tylerturpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:54:39 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

 Went on the Wild Bird Center store's organized trip to 42nd Street this
morning and saw the regular birds everyone else has reported but that flash of
yellow that was not Goldfinch yellow  I saw  turned out to be about 3   Canada
Warblers after the bird came into view again 2 minutes later. A flock of 4
Rosebreasted Grossbeaks was in the park too.

I saw the Blue Grossbeak once earlier this week at Henricus along the  tree
side   of the entrance road along side the pond just after you drive through
the gate. Betsy Saunders discovered this bird's territory last year.

Sincerely,

Tyler Turpin