[va-richmond-general] Re: 1/10/10 Along the James

  • From: deannamail@xxxxxxx
  • To: Hirek3nva@xxxxxxxxx, heron329@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:40:02 -0500

Hi Margaret. OCWA is an orange crowned warbler.? COGO is a Common Goldeneye,
and CANV is a canvasback.?I have to figure these out from immediately previous
posts.?Not being retired or otherwise able to dedicate most of my immediate
mental RAM to research on a topic that I only have time to review briefly, I
end up just skipping the posts that are mostly "coded" birds.?I greatly
appreciate those who take the time to type?names out, and here's a shout-out
thank you to all who do!

Deanna