[va-bird] (no subject)

  • From: kayneer <kayneer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:25:45 -0500

I would love to see the USPS use a photo of the snowy owl, perched by its Dulles facility, on a postage stamp. Maybe a five dollar one, to honor the gladly-paid parking fee as well as the various attendants and security folk who have been drawn into "bird life". This most handsome owl ambassador has done a noble job in focussing some of our attention and energy off desert storms and inflammable cartoons into a bit of magic.

Kay Neer