[va-bird] Re: Urban vultures

  • From: ecj100@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:23:47 -0500

I think what is interesting about the urban vultures is that they represent a big change in my birding time of about 15 years. In the early 1990s, when I began birding in my late 30s, you didn't find black vultures around here -- or at least I didn't -- and generally had to travel towards the coast to have a good chance.

Eric Jeffrey
Falls Church, VA