[va-bird] THANKS Re: ID HELP ON HAWK SEEN IN ROSSLYN

  • From: "John K" <jkjunkbox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:25:53 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request and the comments on the images. We originally thought it was the Red-tailed but weren't positively sure. I also appreciate the ID tips - great info to store in memory.

I apologize for the broke links (last two in my original email). Cutting and pasting isn't always the answer ha!

Here are the correct URL's. They really don't show much more than the first three but I am including them here to correct the mistake.

http://mysite.verizon.net/kracke/Birds/hawkIMG_1253.JPG

http://mysite.verizon.net/kracke/Birds/hawkIMG_1257.JPG

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline