[va-bird] Leonard's Pond Faughts road in Rockingham Co

  • From: "WILLIAM and THERESE Leigh" <leightern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, shenvalbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:13:07 +0000

I had two Lincoln Sparrows at a one lane bridge about a mile or so west of Leonard's pond along Faughts road on Sat morning. I returned on Sunday morning and did not relocate the sparrows but did see a Blackburnian warbler, 2 Blackthroated Green warblers and 1 unidentified Warbler which might have been a immature Tennesee. I also spotted 53 Killdeer and 1 Pectoral Sandpiper at Leonard's Pond Sat afternoon late.

William Leigh
Bridgewater VA
leightern@xxxxxxx

From: do-not-reply@xxxxxxxxx
To: leightern@xxxxxxx
Subject: eBird Report - Leonard's Pond , 9/30/06
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:53:57 -0400 (EDT)

Location:     Leonard's Pond
Observation date:     9/30/06
Notes: Lincoln Sparrows were seen at one lane bridge about a mile west of Leonard's pond on Faughts road.
Number of species:     7

Double-crested Cormorant     1
Killdeer     53
Pectoral Sandpiper     1