[va-bird] Budgie at our feeder. Can I add it to my VA list?

  • From: "Scott Priebe" <falco57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:41:04 -0400

We have an unusual visitor at our feeder today, a blue budgie (not sure of the actual common name for this beastie). Should I add it to my Life lists? It may be a migrant, blown way off course. Is this a first for VA? (He asks with tongue firmly implanted in cheek).

Seriously though, is there someone I might contact to try and catch it. Possibly to unite with its owner, or some other suitable end.

Scott D. Priebe
Springfield, VA