[va-bird] Arlington birders for carpools

  • From: "Lori KEELER" <dol_kee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:17:32 -0400

Hello All,

I am looking for birders who live in or near Arlington to carpool to several areas I had planned to go to by myself this week, but what with the latest potential for gas shortages I no longer feel comfortable going to by myself.

Specifically, I want to go to the nightly Chimney Swift show on Gallows Road followed by the Nighthawks at a nearby location, assuming that these two events are still occurring.

Also, I want to go to:

 Snicker's Gap and an early morning trip to the meadow at Riverbend Park.

Since I can only access this e-mail account at a library, I ask that anyone who is interested in sharing a ride and the cost of gas please respond by calling me at 7i03-927-7506.

Lori Keeler
Arlington, VA
dol_kee@xxxxxxx