[v-webmail] sessions and login

  • From: "escort manden" <escortmand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 12:52:17 +0000

Hi there,

I have some problems with login to v-webmail accounts... When i try to login
i just get teh message that the page is not found ant the following URL in
my browser "http://mail1.socialfonden.net/login.php?vwebmailsession="; - It
seems that the session is not registered... But when i look in teh tmp
folder the session it there ant when i get the phpinfo the session is
registered withinn the browser...

Does anyone have a clue what is wrong....???

My system is OpenBSD 3.3 with Apache/1.3.27 and PHP/4.2.3

My setup works with squirrelmail et. but i rather like to use v-webmail

Thanks