[v-webmail] problems reconfiguring login for v-webmail

  • From: "Joshua Broussard" <jbroussard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:37:52 -0800

I am at a loss for how to modify this program the way I want, and was hoping
that someone might be able to help.

Basically what I am trying to figure out is as follows:

Login to email at my domain is 'username%domain.com' I want to set up
v-webmail so it automatically appends the '%domain.com' to the 'username'. I
also want to prevent the user from having multiple identities. that way the
only email they can send has a header that shows 'username@xxxxxxxxxx'.

The code for this program is nothing like the code for ANY other PHP
program. It uses calls in a way I have never seen before, granted I am
fairly new to PHP. I cannot seem to follow the code enough to make this
work. Please any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

R/Joshua