[v-webmail]

  • From: Quinton Ramsay <quintonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:38:11 +0200

Hello,

I really do hope someone could help me with the following error.

When I try and log out of the v-webmail app I receive the following session
error:
Warning: session_destroy(): Session object destruction failed in
d:\inetpub\localnet\webmail\htdocs\logout.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at d:\inetpub\localnet\webmail\htdocs\logout.php:47) in
d:\inetpub\localnet\webmail\includes\common.php on line 51

Please help if you know where I'm making a mistake.

Thank you kindly,

Quinton