[v-webmail] delete file

  • From: "Marius Herea / MCD" <marius@xxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:44:46 +0200

Hi there,

What can I tell... I'm happy with v-webmail. everything works swell.

I do have one question. 2 weeks ago I made the mail server to use quotas and
now... there is a problem.

Users cannot delete files larger than the remaining free space. It gives the
"file cannot be moved" error. And.. thats it. My question is.. how can I
make it, when a file cannot be moved to trash to be deleted instead.
Something like empty directory... just delete the files without moving it to
trash.

Any kinds of help will be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Marius