[v-webmail] Warning: Error parsing /var/www/crimethinc.tk/docs/mail/config/local.vhosts.phpon line 116 in Unknown on line 0

  • From: "P. H. Madore" <phuckauthority@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 21:22:22 -0400

Can someone please visit http://crimethinc.tk/mail/htdocs/ and tell me
what the possible reasons for this are?

I'm desperate to setup web-mail, anyone's help is good help!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I HOPE THIS ISN'T A FATAL ERROR, BUT RATHER
SOMETHING I CAN FIX QUICKLY.

--
~The Kid That Everyone Thought Was Crazy
--
http://www.CrimethInc.TK
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.indymedia.org
http://www.infoshop.org
http://www.CrimethInc.com
http://www.davidrovics.com
--
"Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were
wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change