[v-webmail] Re: Viewing Attachments

  • From: "Andi Taylor" <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:00:18 +0100

Just to clarify...
To test, I sent myself an attachment via Compose. Arrives instantly,
with a paperclip icon at the left hand side.
I view the message - and the Help says there should be another box under
the headers for the attachment details - but there isn't.

Have I missed an option somewhere?
I have set /tmp /userdata and /logs to chmod 777 (to make sure). Nothing
in the logs is showing an error. Tried clearing the cache, logging
out/in, etc etc...

I know the attachments are there - download the message via Outlook and
it appears :S

Help! :P ;)

:: Andi ::