[v-webmail] Re: Unable to detect IMAP?

  • From: "David Slagel" <davids@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:29:08 -0500

Sounds like you need to install support for IMAP yet. If you happen to use
debian, this should be easy by simply running the following command:
apt-get install php4-imap

This will download the software (and any dependancies) and install them for
you automatically.

If not debian, you will need to download and install manually, but I am a
faithful debian man and wouldn't be much help in that..

-David