[v-webmail] Re: Test

  • From: "David Collantes" <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard Heyes" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:24:41 -0400

> Of V-webmail? Of course. :)

Sorry, I was not clear. There are two versions to download, the latest and
the stable. I have tried the latest all along and it produces the segfault
(11) that I have mentioned on previous emails to the list. I know, at
least, another person who used it and it worked fine, but at times it
would give the same problem. I believe he was using the latest as well.
Hence my question, on whether or not you were using the 1.5.0 instead of
1.4.3. By your response, you are using 1.5.0 and no problems on RH 7.3. My
test with the same version under 1.5.0 did never work...