[v-webmail] Some suggestions

  • From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:36:48 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for making a great webmail product available for free.  I have a few
small suggestions for the next revision.  When viewing an e-mail, it would be
nice to have the Reply, Reply to All, Forward, etc. links at the bottom of the
message as well as at the top.  It would also be nice to have the same
pulldown menu for moving or copying a message to another folder at the bottom
of the message.  I usually read my email and then either delete it or move it
to another folder for storage.  When I've finished reading the message, I'm at
the bottom of the screen, so it just makes sense to me for the functions I
mentioned above to be there.

I can make the modification to put the links at the bottom as well as the top
myself, but my PHP skills are not good enough to add the folder functions as
well.

Just some thoughts.

Curtis H.