[v-webmail] Reply vs. Forward

  • From: "Gary Richardson" <gpr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:38:58 -0400

Hi all,

I just came across something just this minute that I wasn't aware of in
v-webmail. I forwarded a message and saw that the forwarded message was
indented using the "reply indentation marker" of >
I never noticed it did this (I guess I don't forward many messages :-)

How difficult would it be, or is it even possible, to instead have forwarded
messages show up like this: