[v-webmail] RE : probelm sending mail

  • From: "Patrick Decat" <patrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:42:29 +0100

If your SMTP server is also your internet service provider, this is
maybe due to a filter they've set up on IP addresses to avoid abuses,
only allowing SMTP clients from one of their own IP block.
I've encountered a similar problem with one of my friend using Wanadoo
(a french ISP) that used to get this error message.

Hope this helps,
Patrick.