[v-webmail] Login Error

  • From: "Viaris" <bmeneses_beltran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:11:47 -0600

Hi All

I Have Installed v-webmail version 1.5.0, the Operate System is RedHat
version 9.0, I have installed PHP rpm with support for:

IMAP Support enabled
IMAP c-Client Version 2001
SSL Support enabled
Kerberos Support enabled

I follow step by step the instruction of installations, but:

My first problem was with php_flag, but I add the directive  "AllowOverride
All" in httpd.con file, the php_flag problem finish.

But now  when I to make login, a error apper and say: "Username/password not
recognised!", in my config/server.php I have the type as:

type = imap/notls

How can I do it to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,