[v-webmail] Imap mailboxes...

  • From: "tucker" <tucker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:45:07 -0700

Hey everyone, this is my first message after lurking for a week or so...

I've installed the program and it runs fine. When I first loaded it up my
two main e-mail addresses had the inbox and it's subfolders (trash sent
and drafts)and I could create or delete new folders to my hearts content.
But now any new user I create only has an inbox. And it isn't possible to
create subfolders.

Does this sound like a permission problem to the imap server or am I
missing a config setting somewhere.

What other information do you need from me to aid in the trouble shooting.

thanks in advance,
-tucker-