[v-webmail] Re: Images in templates

  • From: "David Slagel" <davids@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:04:00 -0500

> Paul Wrote:
> Hrm..there are no images used? How would I go about making a template
> that uses images? Of course Im still waiting for the admin to get the
> imap extension to php working, but im planning ahead..

The html templates that you can change are in the templates directory, and
there is also an images directory under htdocs which is where you would want
to put the image files (reference by
webmail.yourdomain.com/images/picture.jpg).

BTW, there is a header and footer file in the templates directory that will
allow you to make header & footer changes (as well as some whole page
formatting) to every page at once.

-David