[v-webmail] [IMAP] Trouble signing in

  • From: "Bas Hamar de la Brethonière" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:18:03 +0200

LS,

I downloaded and installed the latest version of V-Webmail today. After
configuring and uploading all files I tried to log in (no error messages
whatsoever) but after I submit the username and password using the
login-button I get an error:

"No mailaccess drivers available! You NEED the IMAP extension!"

Knowing my host has installed the IMAP extension and having used it
before I can't figure out why it won't work. Other webmail clients I've
tried to double check confirm IMAP is installed. phpinfo() tells me:

IMAP Support:           enabled
IMAP c-Client Version   2001
SSL Support             enabled
Kerberos Support        enabled

And I don't even need the IMAP protocol, since I only have a couple of
POP3 accounts. I configured the following:

srvr = pop.noneedtotellyou.net ; not really mine
port = 110
type = pop3/novalidate-cert
fold =

I've also tried "INBOX" and "mail/" for fold, but no luck. I'm all out
of ideas, so please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Bas.