[v-webmail] Error when blacklisting

  • From: chrisz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: V-webmail Support <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:55:50 -0400

When I click on the "Blacklist" icon, I am shown the following error:

-----
Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
preferences.blacklists.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at preferences.blacklists.php:56) in common.php on line 51
-----

I have obviously deleted the full path for security reasons, but anyways, when
I return to the Inbox, a message is displayed saying that the address in
question has been added to the blacklist. Has anyone else run across this
and/or come up with a fix?

Thank you,
Christopher Zeman