[v-webmail] Re: Enquiry on V-Webmail 1.5.0

  • From: John Pang <whoami1234_1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Heyes <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

--- Richard Heyes <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes. Look in includes/mailaccess/imapext.php at the
> function
> getFolders().

Cool! I added in the sort() command at the following
location within the getFolders() function:

                $folders = array_values($folders);
sort($folders);
                foreach ($folders as $folder) {

and everything gets sorted nicely. :)

Do you think it will be a good idea to add this
sorting into the default code so that it will always
show the correct sorted list irregardless of IMAP
server used?

> > > I'll release a fixed version within a few days
> > > (probably today), as I
> > > thought I'd rectified this, but I hadn't.
>
> This is available now.

Errm, where do I download it from? The website is
still showing the old 1.5.0 (14 April).

Thanks,