[uwyo_di] the challenges!

  • From: "Alyssa Wechsler" <alywex@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwyo_di@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:23:42 -0700

Okay, even tho NO ONE wrote me back last time and made me cry myself
to sleep every night, maybe this will get you all going!  We are
officially registered and can have up to 5 teams on our big TeamPak.
Some insentive: the more teams we have, the less money we have to pay
for the TeamPak!  I'm also including all the challenges in full for
your perusal.  Any interest in any, WRITE TO THE LISTSERVE OF WHICH
YOU ARE ALL A PART OF NOW!  Unless you want me to remove your name.
Which I can do.  But you want to do DI, I know you do.  It's fun.
Maybe a little corny at times, but fun.  So if we get some discussion
online here, we may not even have to meet.  We can form teams by
similar interests... online!  Yay technology.  Okay.  So read the
problems, write some emails... we'll get to work, eh?

Ta,
Alyssa

P.S. If the problems are too big to send in one email, I'll resend
them separately.

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Challenge A Dizzy Derby.pdf

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Challenge B SerenDIpity.pdf

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Challenge C RaDIo.pdf

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Challenge D IMPROVing Along.pdf

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Challenge E DIsigning Bridges.pdf