[uwyo_di] so sorry

  • From: "enwall53" <enwall53@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwyo_di@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:06:25 -0700

wow, I sure humped the bunk on this one!   I started getting people
excited about eating sushi, and I even succeded in getting one of my
friends to leave his house (something I have not seen since he lived
in the dorms!)  but I spaced the meeting completely. The meeting
started when we paid the check.

running by the rules that I never wrote but firmly believe in, I will
bake cookies for the next meeting.  Please sugest a time, a place, and
a cookie preferance (example, cholcolate chip cookie, sugar cookie,
lemon bar, magic brownie, etc.)

sorry again, I love you all

e.n.