[uwyo_di] Fw: VOMBO: New Web Address for the University Web

  • From: "Alyssa Wechsler" <alywex@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwyo_di@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:10:36 -0600

----- Message Forwarded on Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:09:58 -0600 -----
From: "Jerri Maulik" <jmaulik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <iwallace53@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <alywex@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: VOMBO: New Web Address for the University Web
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:49:58 -0600

This is an email that I received yesterday that you might need to
have.

We would like to know if you guys have a team(s), how many is on your
team and what your plans are.

We have 11 teams going to Knoxville and we might be having a prop
truck, we need to know about everyone plans so we can all be on the
same page.

If you do have teams could you please email us their names and email
addresses.

I am sending this is a couple of other uwyo kids I know that might be
interested in going.

**So anyone who is NOT Ian or Alyssa please email them and try to get
some teams together.

Thanks.   Jerri and Doug Maulik

From: "Doug Maulik" <dmaulik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: VOMBO: New Web Address for the University Web