[uwyo_di] Bad news!!!!

  • From: "Alyssa Wechsler" <alywex@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwyo_di@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:04:50 -0700

Guys and honored ladies, I have some terrible news.  Well, terrible
for me, maybe you'll be psyched.  I was looking into globals stuff,
and I realized that those dates are right when 1)my grandma who i
never get to see is visiting and 2)my sister is graduating from
highschool.  I really can't miss either.  Soo... I'm pretty much down
the poophole on globals.  However, I can maybe help you and not go to
the comp like Mo did last year.  Also (and I think this might be
better) I can work more on campus outreach.  I'll work on trying to
form up another team (maybe two) and can get them through the basics
of DI. A sort of... coach?  But not really coach, just mentor.  I
dunno.  Well, sorry for the bad news, I'm totally bummed.  I'll get
the DI disk and materials that got sent when we registered to someone
before your meeting tomorrow (which I can't make cause I have class).
Anyway, have fun and good luck and let me know your thoughts.

-A