Wipro UWIN E-zine - November 2001

  • From: "Wipro UWIN" <uwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<uwin-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <uwin-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:25:28 +0530

      Wipro UWIN E-zine November 2001

      1. Support on Windows XP and ME
      2. Openssl ported on to Wipro UWIN
      3. Audio support on Wipro UWIN

      Try Wipro UWIN

      Purchase Wipro UWIN

      Support on Windows XP and ME
      Wipro UWIN 2.9.1 in as-is condition has passed the preliminary
integrity checks on Windows XP and ME. We have also noted a few minor
problems which are being fixed and the same will be added in the next
version. We urge the user to try the version and report any problems, if
any.

      Openssl ported on to Wipro UWIN
      Open ssl version 0.9.6 has been ported on to Wipro UWIN. You can get
the source code and binaries from our website.

      Download
      Sources
      Binaries

      Wipro UWIN to include audio support.
      Now you can play .wav and .au files using Wipro UWIN. Wipro UWIN
supports a special device file /dev/dsp which can be used to play digitized
sound. This will be part of our next product release.

      http://www.wipro.com/uwin
      mail to : uwin@xxxxxxxxx

      (C) Copyright 1999-2001, Wipro Ltd. All rights reserved.

GIF image

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its
Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx and delete this mail
from your records.