[uv-fansite] New test

  • From: Marc Balasko <marc_balasko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uv-fansite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:05:31 +0200

08/20/02

  * This site is becoming famous Spooky's Uncommon Valor Fansite is the
subject of a MilitaryGamer Online news[1]. So I would like to thank all the
UV players who provided me with mods, scenarios, books suggestions, strategy
ideas ... and of course the Matrix/2by3 staff for their wonderful support

08/19/02

  * New books[2] again - thanks this time to this thread[3]

  * The new Uncommon Valor 1.3 patch is now available via True Update or
manual download !!!!!

  * New books[4] added - Thanks to a thread[5] in the Matrix forum

  * Rowlf made in again ! The complete file[6]with all alternative Japanese
ship pictures is now available in the files[7] section

  * Two new books added to the books[8] section thanks to a John Gorski
suggestion

08/15/02

  * The new 3D ship combat silhouettes made by Rowlf are now available in
theFiles[9] section

08/13/02
  * The Wargamer UV review added to the reviews[10] section
  *

--- Links ---
   1
http://www.militarygameronline.com/insidemgo/modules.php?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=298&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0