<USS Meridian> USS Meridian NCC-80466 Sim chatlog 0312.14

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 02:31:48 EST

    We head into the wave and the ship is buffeted ... and what next awaits?

    Lieutenant Commander Giya "Jaws" Idrys
    Executive Officer, USS Meridian NCC-80466
    Captain Kyle Pierce, Commanding Officer
    Celestial Prime Alliance Sim group
    Admiral Gem Rhee, Founder / Commander-in-Chief
ElRiov trIdrys:         LOL yeah look at the crowd
CaptKylePierce:         Kailani probably won't be in attendance, but I don't
know
about the other people...
CaptKylePierce:         There's Ame.
ElRiov trIdrys:         yup
ElRiov trIdrys:         perhaps if we offered door prizes ... ;)
CaptKylePierce:         ::grins::
CaptKylePierce:         Well, this irks me a bit.
OnlineHost:     Lt F Wilkinson has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Frankie
CaptKylePierce:         Heya Frankie.
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     Ame Suisei has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Jason!
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Ame!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Jason, Ame
Jason Ziredac:  Evening, Cap'n!
Lt F Wilkinson:         Evening
Jason Ziredac:  Evening, evening, evening.
Ame Suisei:     ello idrys
Ame Suisei:     and cap
CaptKylePierce:         ::glares at his BL::
Jason Ziredac:  Our attendance seems to be at a low tonight...
CaptKylePierce:         Very perceptive.
CaptKylePierce:         ;)
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at himself:; oops better change into my sim uniform....
::changes out of his LOTR outfit into his uniform::
ElRiov trIdrys:         one hopes it picks up soon ...
Jason Ziredac:  Make that two.
Jason Ziredac:  ;)
CaptKylePierce:         This is going to put a crink in people's 10 consecutive
sims.  ::shakes head::
Jason Ziredac:  And a nasty little e-mail in their inboxes.
CaptKylePierce:         I would never.
Ame Suisei:     of course not....
Ame Suisei:     but thats not to say others wouldnt
Ame Suisei:     :-D
CaptKylePierce:         True.
CaptKylePierce:         ;)
Jason Ziredac:  Who said anything about YOU doing it? :)
Jason Ziredac:  So many smileys...
Ame Suisei:     i did
Ame Suisei:     ::veg::
ElRiov trIdrys:         oh ... ::laughs:: I remember a Sim where someone was
hired
as XO just because he was good at sending hate mail and they couldn't TOS him
CaptKylePierce:         LOL
Jason Ziredac:  Hahaha!
Ame Suisei:     uhuh... interesting....
ElRiov trIdrys:         yeah and it got so bad I flipped 'em the bird
eventually and
said bye bye
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
Jason Ziredac:  Wha...?
CaptKylePierce:         He's the Captain of the Avalon.
ElRiov trIdrys:         LOL that was a quick in 'n' out
Ame Suisei:     heh
ElRiov trIdrys:         also the CMO of the Hood
OnlineHost:     LieutenantMortok has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Mortok!  Evening!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Qapla' Mortok
OnlineHost:     LtJgSydMorgan has entered the room.
Jason Ziredac:  Morok!
Jason Ziredac:  Yay!
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Syd!
ElRiov trIdrys:         {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Syd }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
LieutenantMortok:       Nuqneh all
Jason Ziredac:  I'm so happy!
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Keith!  ::waves::
CaptKylePierce:         How are things?
LtJgSydMorgan:  {{{{{{{{GIya}}}}}}}
CptKetchum:     Shouldn't talk about me like that :-)
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks:: download accelerators can be dangerous to websites
health...
LieutenantMortok:       Thx. For the invite Captain
Ame Suisei:     ello all
LieutenantMortok:       Nuqneh Syd
Jason Ziredac:  More...more!
LtJgSydMorgan:  Hello everyone
Jason Ziredac:  ::settles down and breathes into paper sack::
Jason Ziredac:  ((be right back...with snack))
ElRiov trIdrys:         You see Syd my dear you're such a beaut you have Jason
hyperventilating ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         :-D
LtJgSydMorgan:  excuse me
LieutenantMortok:       LOL
CaptKylePierce:         Here comes Ffej.
OnlineHost:     LtJG Ffej Harak has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Ffej
Ame Suisei:     heh was just about to send the invite...
LtJG Ffej Harak:        allo
ElRiov trIdrys:         Excuse you what? ::innocent look::
Ame Suisei:     hey ffej send me an IM :-p
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::does so litteraly::
Jason Ziredac:  Evening, Ffeg
LtJG Ffej Harak:        hey jason
LieutenantMortok:       Man My bride to be ain't on yet
CptKetchum:     Well... now that you're not going to talk about me... I'm gonna
leave.
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
Jason Ziredac:  And by Ffeg I clearly mean Ffej.
Jason Ziredac:  Sorry!
Jason Ziredac:  ((mm...tortillas))
CaptKylePierce:         Kailani probably won't be here.
CaptKylePierce:         OK, I've got 7:10.  Let's get things started...
Commander...?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        i almost wasn't here, sinus infection again
LieutenantMortok:       Ahh she said she would be earler but she needs to spend
time with her family.And watch suvivor finaly
CaptKylePierce:         ::pokes Idrys::
Ame Suisei:     hey is this readable?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
CaptKylePierce:         Yep
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::record survivor like I am::
Jason Ziredac:  Somebody was ready to get a cookie.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ATTENTION!!!
LieutenantMortok:       ::AA::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     ::AA:
LtJgSydMorgan:  AA::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::AA::
Jason Ziredac:  ::AA::
CaptKylePierce:         ::hands Mortok a Cookie::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::steps aside:: All yours Captain.
CaptKylePierce:         We'll get right into it...
CaptKylePierce:         Last time on the USS Meridian...
CaptKylePierce:         The USS Meridian was hoping to get back to Starbase 67
for
some much needed R and R.  A wave hit them and fried their systems for a
short while, but diminished quickly.
CaptKylePierce:         Another, much larger, wave is on it's way towards them
and
its main element is Tachyons which can only mean one thing.  A Klingon vessel
is in danger of being hit by the wave and has called for assistance.
CaptKylePierce:         The Meridian is responded.  Current ETA to arrive to the
Klingons is twenty-five minutes.
CaptKylePierce:         Any questions
CaptKylePierce:         ?
Jason Ziredac:  Nein, mein Herr.
Ame Suisei:     so tachyons means klingons in trouble?
Ame Suisei:     ::looks innocent::
CaptKylePierce:         No.  :-p
CaptKylePierce:         Tachyons are something much more larger.
CaptKylePierce:         No questions?  OK...
Ame Suisei:     so it means other things too then? ::still looks innocent::
CaptKylePierce:         Screw it.  ::prods Ame::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::sings..:: theres klingons off the starboard bow,
starboard bow...
Lt F Wilkinson:         Don't prod my assistant
Ame Suisei:     ::giggles:; hey im tickelish there!
Jason Ziredac:  Sim sim sim.
CaptKylePierce:         ::prods Wilkinson::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::prods Idrys for spite::
Jason Ziredac:  Enough prodding, more sim.
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks at the Captain:: :: Prods Jason::
Jason Ziredac:  ::turns to Ffej:: Probe's all ready, Lieutenant.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::Continues to scan the wave and the klingon vessel::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Is at helm looking over the klingon vessel to see if I
can recognize the house signature::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: looking at the warp core:: Do you think we'll be
able to
handle any other waves, Mr Suisei>
Ame Suisei:     ::looks around engineering out of curiosityLL
CaptKylePierce:         Helm, what's our ETA to arrival at the Klingon vessel?
Jason Ziredac:  Launching probe now. ::does so::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::looks up from the linked interface:: almost finished
with
the uplink here, we can launch momenatrily
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::standing by Tac looking over datastream::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Taps button and reads report:: 25 minutes Sir.
Jason Ziredac:  ((oops...scratch))
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at frankie:: well with the repairs we currently have in
place we should do alright but i would like a way to sheild outselves from
the waves completely
LieutenantMortok:       :: Gets the class and House insigna and matches it to
known ships::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::finishes the uplink protocol and establishes a
conection
with the probe Jason had modified:: ready here, fire away
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks at the  Cmdr then at the data:: Well, what do you
think we should do/
Jason Ziredac:  Launching probe now. ::does so::
Lt F Wilkinson:         Of course... what would happen if we just shut down the
cores completely?
CaptKylePierce:         {{Where are you Jason?}}
Ame Suisei:     um massive power loss
Jason Ziredac:  Probe heading for tachyon wave now. ((On da bridge, Cap))
Ame Suisei:     after all they our the source of ships main power
CaptKylePierce:         {{::nodnod::}}
Lt F Wilkinson:         I mean we'll still have computer power cells...
Lt F Wilkinson:         the minor stuff...
CaptKylePierce:         Keep me informed, Mr. Ziredac.
Jason Ziredac:  Yes sir.
Ame Suisei:     true we would still have reserve power but we would be
restricted to impulse speeds
Lt F Wilkinson:         well, we wouldn't be going far, except to either go
through
the wave, or ride it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: You do know I was serious about that offer. ::out
loud:: We should be able to answer that when the probe begins transmitting
data.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::to Cmdr Idrys::I still think that should be away to use the
shuttles shields to enhance our own or to aid the klingons
Ame Suisei:     i wouldnt reccomend either course of action sir
Jason Ziredac:  Probe's already a third of the way to the wave, Captain
Pierce.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::monitors the incoming data from the probes readings::
Nothing much to work with so far.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: If we can do that, it's something to keep in
mind.
Jason Ziredac:  ::turns to Ffej:: You think we'll be able to shake this
thing?
Jason Ziredac:  Probe halfway, Captain.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::q::I know you were and I gave you my answer, didn't you get
it when you were at your console?
Ame Suisei:     ::holds out the padd with the data on the oncoming wave:; the
wave seems to be made up nearly entirely of tachyons... which means this wave
could have temporal effects on annything it hits
Lt F Wilkinson:         Temporal.... oh great
CaptKylePierce:         ::stands::  What's our speed, Mr. Mortok?
Lt F Wilkinson:         I hate temporal waves
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::looks up at Jason:: shake? no, but we will be better
prepared to face it head on with the right tactical data...
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Engineering+ Make sure we're going to be able to
modify the
shields of the shuttlecraft. Anything so as to enhance our shields or aid the
Klingons.
LieutenantMortok:       Warp 9 Sir.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: Just making sure.
Ame Suisei:     ::nods:; but it is only a possibility... now if it were made of
croniton particles then i could say for sure there would be temporal
effects....
LtJgSydMorgan:  What if we got in front of the wave and rode it out like a
surfing wave?
Jason Ziredac:  Probe is within range. Beginning scan of tachyon wave now.
LtJgSydMorgan:  Sort off let it push us along
Jason Ziredac:  ::stops and looks at Syd::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{::straps on an envronment suit and activates magnetic
boots... :: did somone say surfing?}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         Good idea, Syd.
Ame Suisei:     (( lol ))
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  The wave hits the probe and it begins to short
out
and then is dead in space, sending back no information but becoming a hulking
mass being thrown along with the wave.
LtJgSydMorgan:  What's wrong with you Jason/
LtJgSydMorgan:  did I say something amusing
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::nods listening to Ame:: :: not paying attention to
Idrys's
message::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((whatever your characters name is I can't remember sorry))
ElRiov trIdrys:         Sensor readout results, Mr Ziredac?
Jason Ziredac:  Oh, just ::is interrupted by the probe monitor:: The probe
was too close to the wave...it's dead.
Ame Suisei:     ::pokes frankie:: i think the commander might want a responce
boss
ElRiov trIdrys:         Dead?
CaptKylePierce:         ::turns and looks at Jason::
Jason Ziredac:  All power is gone from the probe, Commander.
CaptKylePierce:         Any information at all?
LieutenantMortok:       :: Adjusts course so we can come along side immediatly::
::Finishes  scan of vessel::
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Idrys+ I Beleve Mr Donnerjack was working on that...
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  The probe disappears off sensors completely.
Jason Ziredac:  Not a thing, Captain. It did the exact same thing to the
probe as it did to our ship.
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Wilkinson+ Acknowledged. ::wonders why Engineers always
take so damned long to answer::
Jason Ziredac:  ::taps at the sensor:: The hell? ::taps a bit more:: That's
strange...
CaptKylePierce:         We'll have to retrieve it when we get close enough.
CaptKylePierce:         Report, Mr. Ziredac?
LtJgSydMorgan:  You were saying Ziredac?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::reviews what data came through the link before it was
cut
clean:: Not much here, tachyon particles are super saturating that wave. If i
didn't know any better i'd say
ElRiov trIdrys:         What's strange?
Jason Ziredac:  Well, sir, the probe has just disappeared off the sensors.
It's gone!
CaptKylePierce:         Gone?
Jason Ziredac:  ::quiet:: Where the hell did it go? ::to Captain:: Yes, sir.
Gone. Completely.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::checks sensors:: Yep it's gone sir
LieutenantMortok:       ::Looks back at Syd.:: Syd shall we reastablish the
link?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::checks the uplink and finds nothing:: oh yea, this is
bad...
CaptKylePierce:         Mr. Ziredac, begin another scan of the wave as best you
can,
is there any other forms of matter in the wave?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks at Mortok::Yes I think perhaps we better
Jason Ziredac:  Nothing other than tachyon, sir. And we'll construct another
probe and not send it in so close this time.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::starts working on establishing the uplink with helm on her
end::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Hits a few buttons and sends a link request to the
tac.
console::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::sees request and approves it::
Lt F Wilkinson:         OK... Mr Suisei... I know Sam was working on using
shuttlecraft shields to protect the cores...
Ame Suisei:     ::raises an eyebrow slightly::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Approves tac.:: Syd we need to straiten out the warp
command on ur end...Its responce is to slow.
LtJgSydMorgan:  Ok Mortok I will ssee what I can do ::works on console to
improve the response time to warp commands::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::sends message to Helm::Try now and see if it is better
LieutenantMortok:       ::Sends the command and watches it respond:: That will
work. Thx. Syd.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::re-establishes a data transfer with the uplink and a
new
probe::
LtJgSydMorgan:  No problem Mortok, lets try the evasive manevers command
Ame Suisei:     ::sees the bynaur pair smith and wesson out of the corner of his
eye and motions them over::
Jason Ziredac:  ::modifies a new probe::
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  The Klingons come into communication range.
Jason Ziredac:  Almost done, Lieutenant Harak?
LieutenantMortok:       ::Sees were in comm. ange of the klingons:: Sir were in
comm. range.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        uplink complete, ready for launch
Lt F Wilkinson:         Ensigns Smith and Wesson.... go assist Mr Donnerjack on
Warp
Core 3.....
Jason Ziredac:  Let's do it.
CaptKylePierce:         Open a channel, Lieutenant.
Jason Ziredac:  ::launches probe::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Hits a few commands and opens a channel to the klingon
vessel:: Channel open sir.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Wonder how many probes we're going to have to launch
before
we get a thing. What bothers me is it's a natural phenomenon.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Oh... Mr... Smith.. Mr Wesson... finish repairs also
while
you're down there.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::listens to conversation with klingons::
Ame Suisei:     Smith> ::nods and grabs wesson and heads off to do as they are
told::
CaptKylePierce:         Klingon vessel, this is the USS Meridian, please
respond...
CaptKylePierce:         ::watches the Klingon pop onto the screen::
CaptKylePierce:         ::watches the static::
Jason Ziredac:  ::turns and watches the Klingon communication while waiting
for probe::
Ame Suisei:     wesson> ::is towed along::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::monitors and records the incoming data flow, from teh
probes sensor readings:: wont miss a speck of space dust this time...
LieutenantMortok:       ::Looks at the klingon :: I'll clean it up sir. ::
Boosts
power and rotates the comm. frequeancy:: That should do it sir.
CaptKylePierce:         This is Larg of the Klingon vessel Ka'Cha.
CaptKylePierce:         Klingon Captain&gt; ^*
CaptKylePierce:         We received your distress call, we're here to help.
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  We don't want help from the Federation!  We
shall
await our own help!  ::cuts the communications::
CaptKylePierce:         ::turns to Idrys::  Do they always have to be like this?
Jason Ziredac:  Captain, probe has reached analysis range.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shrugs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks at Ziredac, takes deep breath::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Looks back to the Captain:: Sir if I may..They will
only
accept help from klingons, Its a honor thing.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::watches the blips, bleeps and the creeps as the probes
data-stream scrolls past the uplink::
Ame Suisei:     ::wonders whats going on, on the bridge and pulls out a padd and
hacks into the data feeds and takes a look-see::
Jason Ziredac:  ::scans:: It's reading as pure tachyon. There's nothing to do
but attempt to evade.
LtJgSydMorgan:  Then they will end up in worse shape then they are in now all
for the sake of honor
LtJgSydMorgan:  Or ride it out like a surf board
ElRiov trIdrys:         Like a surf board. I like it ... let's do it.
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  Surprise, the second probe falls victim to the
same
fate as the first one.
CaptKylePierce:         Ms. Morgan, how far away is the nearest Klingon vessel?
LieutenantMortok:       Thats the klingon way.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{surprise? who didn't see that coming??}}
Jason Ziredac:  And there it goes again. Probe number 2, without power and
then...gone. But this time we got a reading.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Analysis?
Jason Ziredac:  As I said, Commander Idrys, pure tachyon.
Ame Suisei:     (( ::saw it a mile away... and forsees the probe's dissapearance
soon to follow:: ))
ElRiov trIdrys:         Right. Anything more?
Jason Ziredac:  Nothing. Our only hope would be to just try to evade it.
LtJgSydMorgan:  Did anyone ever think that perhaps the wave is coming off a
cloaked vessel of somekind that we know nothing about
CaptKylePierce:         A wave that massive wouldn't come off a cloaked vessel
unless it was the size of a small moon.
Ame Suisei:     ::heads over to a main  panel and checks on the engine repairs::
uh-huh......
Lt F Wilkinson:         ( ::Totally lost:: )
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{thats no moon, its a space station}}
Ame Suisei:     (( oh no not a death-star! oh wait wrong genra.... ))
Jason Ziredac:  Well, there were these small insignificant traces of
indistinct elements...so I guess the wave is 99% tachyon.
OnlineHost:     Effex has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Ms. Morgan?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((what about Sinjin's ship in Nemisis?)
LtJgSydMorgan:  Yes
CaptKylePierce:         {{Evening Effex!}}
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{or the think tank from voyager}}
Effex:  {{Evening Capt Pierce}}
CaptKylePierce:         How far away is the nearest Klingon ship?
LieutenantMortok:       {{ or that time ship from voyager}}
Jason Ziredac:  So may I suggest something, Captain?
LtJgSydMorgan:  The nearest Klingon ship is too far away Sir, they either
accept our help or they will not survive
CaptKylePierce:         Yes, Mr. Ziredac?
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods to Morgan::
Jason Ziredac:  That we get out of the path of this wave as soon as possible.
If those probes disappeared...we may disappear as well.
Ame Suisei:     (( ::agrees with jason:: ))
Lt F Wilkinson:         ( ::agreed:: )
LieutenantMortok:       (( Ready for death))
ElRiov trIdrys:         We'll be toast pretty soon if we don't do something Sir.
OnlineHost:     Effex has left the room.
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods and motions Idrys over to his seat::
Ame Suisei:     ::brings up the theoretical database and starts looking for
temporal sheilding::
LieutenantMortok:       Captain may I speak with the klingon captain?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::goes over to XO chair, sits ... runs nervous hand
through
hair::
CaptKylePierce:         If we can't convince them to come to the Meridian, what
do
we do?  We let them perish or do we save them by force?  ::saying quietly::
Jason Ziredac:  ::barely overhearing Captain:: Tough question, sir.
CaptKylePierce:         ::half glares at Ziredac::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Quite a dilemma Sir. I don't want them to simply go
down. We
have to convince them we mean to render aid.
Ame Suisei:     ::continues to read quickly though reams of research looking for
something to base a sheild modification off of::
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods and stands::  Mr. Mortok, re-open the channel.
Jason Ziredac:  Permission to suggest something, Captain?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looking over the Ame's soldier:: Anything?
CaptKylePierce:         Hold, Mr. Mortok.  Yes, Lieutenant?  ::turns to JAson::
Ame Suisei:     not yet sir....
Jason Ziredac:  Apolgies to Mortok, but as I've experienced, the Klingons
tend to be quite stubborn. I say we try to save them by force.
LieutenantMortok:       Not to interupt...But they won't go with out a fight.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Keep reading then... faster...
CaptKylePierce:         I'll keep that under advisement, Lieutenant.  Mortok,
the
channel.
Ame Suisei:     ::is reading as fast as he can... the pages are nearly a
blur...::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Opens channel:: Open Sir
CaptKylePierce:         Klingon Vessel Ka'Cha, this is Captain Kyle Pierce,
please
respond...
Jason Ziredac:  ::taps nervously on console, wishes Jane was with him on the
bridge::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::can't read as fast as Ame::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: * Can't ::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::appears::  What do you want, Federation
P'Tak?!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks at Jason::You a little nervous or something?
Ame Suisei:     there are references to an article by an oddly named doctor...
Tim E'trav-el... though finding the source article is proving difficult....
Jason Ziredac:  Aren't you?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        :: glances at jason:: how quickly could we do a site to
site emergency transport. get their whole crew in one shot to a cargo bay,
while on the fly
LtJgSydMorgan:  what happens happens, can't control it just have to accept it
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  The wave is less then fifteen minutes from
overtaking the Klingon vessel and the Meridian.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Glared at the Klingon Captain::
Lt F Wilkinson:         Tim... interesting... e'Travel??  Romulan??
CaptKylePierce:         We simply wish to help you.
Ame Suisei:     im not sure....
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  In exchange for what?!
Ame Suisei:     ::continues to read as he speaks::
CaptKylePierce:         ::thinks::  I don't know, stop yelling at me?
Ame Suisei:     (( rofl ))
CaptKylePierce:         Nothing, we are merely here to render aid.
Ame Suisei:     (( ::points at ffej for giving him the funky name:: ))
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  I'd not trust you on that, we'll be fine on
our
own!
LtJgSydMorgan:  you can't control the wave can you Ziredac?
CaptKylePierce:         No, that's the thing, you won't.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Gets Eta of wave:: Sir the wave is 15 minutes from
overtaking us sir.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{::throws his hands up in disgust and walks away::}}
Jason Ziredac:  ::to Syd:: I can be nervous if I want to be. ::to Ffej:: I
think they would resist that strongly, at the cost of our lives. If we could
use the tractor beam...
CaptKylePierce:         Your shields are shot and your engines are in even worse
shape.  If you stay on that ship you'll die, that's the whole of it.
LtJgSydMorgan:  you can be nervous just dont do so noisely
Jason Ziredac:  No, Ms. Morgan.
Jason Ziredac:  Well my apologies.
LtJgSydMorgan:  are accepted
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks:: wait a sec ::goes back an article and follows a
link:; here we go!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::is just as nervous but vows not to show it::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        no tractors are no good, at current speeds it would
cause
structural damage to both ships, reduce speeds by more then half and when
that wave impacted.... well you get the idea
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks over at Giya::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  Then we die with honor!
CaptKylePierce:         To a particle wave of natural origin.  That'd be a great
story for the little warriors back home.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Looks back to the captain::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::grits his teeth::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::waits for something from Ame::
Ame Suisei:     if we polorize a tachyon feild it might repel the naturally
occuring one
Lt F Wilkinson:         Run a quick computer scenario
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  We shall prevail!  ::Cuts communications
again::
CaptKylePierce:         This is becoming quite tedious.
LtJgSydMorgan:  Sir if I may?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shakes head:: Stubbornness comes from all parts of the
galaxy ...
Ame Suisei:     ::searches for corroberating evidence::
CaptKylePierce:         ::looks to Morgan::  Yes, Lieutenant?
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods to Idrys::  More often in their part of it,
apparently.
CaptKylePierce:         Yes, Ms. Morgan?
LtJgSydMorgan:  I know you mean well, but you are wasting precious time
trying to  convince someone to do something that they aren't going to do. Why
risk the lives on this vessel just to try and save the lives on the Klingon
vessesl?
Ame Suisei:     and here... an article corroberating the theory done by another
oddly named doctor Pa'ra Dox.... ::wonders what race these doctors are....::
LtJgSydMorgan:  Just curious mind you
LieutenantMortok:       Sir I have a request.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Vulcan?
CaptKylePierce:         ::stands and looks at Morgan::  Excuse me, Lieutenant?
Lt F Wilkinson:         Or a Trill?
LtJgSydMorgan:  Not questioning your discions
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs:: maybe....
ElRiov trIdrys:         I think they've decided the argument for us anyhow. ...
Jason Ziredac:  ::to self:: Sounded like it to me...
LtJgSydMorgan:  decisions
CaptKylePierce:         ::takes a deep breath::
LtJgSydMorgan:  Just asking a question or should I assume that is not allowed
ElRiov trIdrys:         Anyhow ... we have to find a safe way out of here, if
there
is one.
Ame Suisei:     okay i'll input the settings into the computer, you inform the
captain and the commander...  kay?
Jason Ziredac:  Let's just do something quick. That wave is closing in on us!
LieutenantMortok:       Sir?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ok.
Ame Suisei:     ::starts imputting settings for the main deflector dish at his
top speed::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Agreed Mr Ziredac. Suggestions? ::looks around Bridge::
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Bridge+  We have an idea.... to save us...
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::mumbles:: couldn't we just beam a nerve gas to knock
them
out and transport the sleeping brutes::
CaptKylePierce:         ::gives a look to Morgan that says 'stop while you're
ahead'::  +Wilkinson+  Go ahead, Chief.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::qm:: Speak of the devil ...
Jason Ziredac:  Captain, ETA of tachyon wave approximately three and a  half
minutes!
LieutenantMortok:       &lt;To the captain>I have a idea on getting the klingons
to agree to help.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::sees look and wonders what he means::
CaptKylePierce:         Yes, Mr. Mortok?
CaptKylePierce:         ::listening to both at the same time::
Jason Ziredac:  Three minutes...
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Pierce+ We have found some evidence in the system to
creative a disruption of the Tachyon wave with one of our own....
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( ::shows diagram of Pierce's head with left ear
trained on
Frankie and right ear trained on Mortok:: ))
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::sends a message to Giya::Always remember How I feel no
matter what happens
LieutenantMortok:       I might be able to convice them to take our help....I
have
a little pull on the council do to my father. I might be able to help.
Jason Ziredac:  Two and a half minutes!
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Pierce+ Mr Suisei is inputting the information into the
computer..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sends message back to Syd:: I shall never forget ...
and
the same goes for me my love.
CaptKylePierce:         +Frankie+  Understood, Lieutenant, standby.
CaptKylePierce:         Mr. Mortok, what do you need to do?  Just talk to them?
LieutenantMortok:       Thats all sir...Or I can get in touch with my father he
could order them to.
Ame Suisei:     ::finishes typing and sets the commands to key into one big
orange button:: ready to rock and roll boss!
Jason Ziredac:  Captain! Two minutes until wave hits!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::Sends another message::See you on the other side, I will be
waiting for you on Skyler Prime
LieutenantMortok:       But I should be able to get them to listen
Ame Suisei:     (( needing to wrap things up says the owner of my net connect...
:-( ))
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{hi dad}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::texts back:: I'll wait for you there too ...
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Pierce+ Everything is in order... here... on your
command.
CaptKylePierce:         {{We've got fifteen minutes.  If you've got to jet, then
get.  ;)}}
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods::  Go ahead, Lieutenant.  ::opens the Channel::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  What do you want!?  You are wasting our time!
Jason Ziredac:  Captain Pierce, there's no time! A minute and a half left!
LieutenantMortok:       ::Stands:: Klingon captain YOU WILL Take assistance,
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::growls::
Jason Ziredac:  ::sees wave on sensor and sweats bullets::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::turns to enjoy the showdown::
CaptKylePierce:         ::glares at Ziredac::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::hears Jason over the Comm::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::turns off comm:: Mr Suisei...  Boy... don't  need
that on
the bridge... it'll drive the Captain crazy
Jason Ziredac:  Forty five seconds!
LieutenantMortok:       They want to help and I  will Make sure that your crew
does not perish over your Stubborness.....Or shall I get the council to Order
you to...
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at frankie:: need what sir?
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::looks upset::  No, you are right my Klingon
kin.
Beam us over Captain.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::texts to Syd: Our love's forever, two souls entwined,
no
matter what, among the stars enshrined. ::
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods to Ziredac and smiles::  Make it so, Lieutenant.
Jason Ziredac:  Thirty seconds!
LieutenantMortok:       ::Hits a few buttons and transports them to a Cargo
hold::
Ame Suisei:     shall i push the button sir? ::finger is right over the button::
Jason Ziredac:  ::beams ::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::writes back:: I couldn't say it any better my love
Lt F Wilkinson:         No, Mr Suisei....
Jason Ziredac:  Fifteen seconds!
Ame Suisei:     ::nods::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( thank God we can type fast ... ))
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  Klingons are transported to the cargo hold.
LieutenantMortok:       Sir shall I get us out of here?
CaptKylePierce:         Get us out of here, Lieutenant!  Maximum warp!
Jason Ziredac:  Five...four...three...two...!
LieutenantMortok:       ::Hits the button and engages at max warp:: Engaged sir
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  The warp field is destabilized because of the
tachyon particles...
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  No warp for us.
LieutenantMortok:       No good sir...
Ame Suisei:     ::curses::
Lt F Wilkinson:         Now.. Mr Suisei
LieutenantMortok:       ::Engages at max inpulse
LieutenantMortok:       ::
Ame Suisei:     ::pushes button::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::w:: wouldn't it have been so funnie if a full spread
of
photon torpedos would have disrupted the waves leading edge...
LieutenantMortok:       Were down to full impulse.
Jason Ziredac:  Wave impact imminent! ::braces for impact::
Ame Suisei:     ::and activates the main deflector dish with its polorized
tachyon feild::
ElRiov trIdrys:         +All hands+ Brace for impact!
CaptKylePierce:         +All Hands+  All Hands, this is the Captain, brace for
impact!
LieutenantMortok:       ::Braces::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::braces for impact::
CaptKylePierce:         ::braces::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( ok magic edit .. ))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::braces::
Ame Suisei:     ::considers jumping briefly and then grabs hold of the console::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::braces for the rebound of the impact, but not the
impact
itself::
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  The wave hits the Meridian and people go
sprawling
about and all systems go offline, including Engineering's attempt at creating
a field to repel the wave.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Hits the ground::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Gets up and looks at the console::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::ends up on the  floor after flying over console::
LieutenantMortok:       Man Were dead in the water...
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::goes sprawling::
CaptKylePierce:         ::tossed to the ground, rolls, and jumps back to his
feet
into his chair::
Jason Ziredac:  ::flies::
Ame Suisei:     ::looses his balance but doesnt hit the floor::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::is thrown over the rail, and lands in a heap::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Is on knees by console::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::sails across bridge, hits head on viewer, lands on
floor:::
Jason Ziredac:  Whoa!!!
LieutenantMortok:       ::Looks at the xo:: ::Walks over:: You ok sir?
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  Then all is silent and the power is offline and
everyone is in the dark.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhh ...
Lt F Wilkinson:         Mr Suisei....
Jason Ziredac:  ::grips chair and chekcs sensors:: Sensors black, sir.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::takes shallow breath::
Jason Ziredac:  Wipeout, Syd. ::gives look::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::lays in the middle of the darkened bridge taking deep
breaths::
Ame Suisei:     ::looks around in the dark homing in on frankie's voice:; yeah
boss?
CaptKylePierce:         ::wipes head::  +Medical+  Bridge to medical, medical
alert
on the bridge.
Lt F Wilkinson:         What happened?
LieutenantMortok:       ::Looks back toi the command chair::: Sir we got
wounded....
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::blinks:: Syd? ... Syd? ...
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::says nothing::
LieutenantMortok:       Syd I think he wants you...
Ame Suisei:     it looks like we waited too long to hit the button, sir
CaptKylePierce:         +Engineering+  Bridge to engineering, report.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Takes off jacket and puts it under the xo's head::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::crawls over to her::
Ame Suisei:     (( if theres no power then theres no coms right? ))
Jason Ziredac:  +science+ Jane, is everything okay?
Lt F Wilkinson:         I guess so... we waited too long to leave the Klingon's
Jason Ziredac:  ::nothing comes back::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{if everything is down, how do we still have com??}}
CaptKylePierce:         {{Yes, but I don't know that.}}
CaptKylePierce:         No communications, no sensors.  Mortok, do we have
engines?
Jason Ziredac:  +science+ Jane!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::is unconcious with head laceration and severe bleeding::
LieutenantMortok:       Captain shall I take the xo to Sickbay? No sir were dead
in the water
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::reaches her::: Syd ... oh God ...
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::groggily sits up and shakes head:: are we there yet?
LieutenantMortok:       Ok shall I take them both to sickbay?
Jason Ziredac:  Jane&gt; +Ziredac+ Jason? Jason?
LieutenantMortok:       ::Walks over to syd.::
Ame Suisei:     ::isint too sure of that but says nothing:: well.... lets see
the main breaker board should be off to my left somewhere along the wall at
waist height....
CaptKylePierce:         {{No comm, Jason.  ;)}}
Jason Ziredac:  ((I know...they both can't contact each other))
ElRiov trIdrys:         I hit .. something ...
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::starts crawling ::
Jason Ziredac:  ::nothing comes back to Jane either))
Jason Ziredac:  ((I mean ::))
LieutenantMortok:       Captain shall I get them to sickbay? Syd wounded and the
xo flew over me..
OnlineHost:     SamDonnerjack has entered the room.
Ame Suisei:     ::starts off in the darkness to his left... or at least his
current left::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( Evening Sam welcome to the wrecked ship )
CaptKylePierce:         We'll wait for medical to arrive, help them with
whatever
you can out of the medkit.  If we've lost power then there's nothing that we
can do, turbolifts are dead too.
SamDonnerjack:  ((i was fixing a guys computer, just got home))
Ame Suisei:     (( everything is DEAD no lights no com nothing ))
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::stands up and stumbles off in a ramdom direction,
only to
bump into the view screen:: what the... ::runs hand along something jaged::
ouch
Lt F Wilkinson:         ( and it's all your fault Sam... )
CaptKylePierce:         This is a train wreck.
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
Ame Suisei:     (( even the cores have gone silent... ))
LieutenantMortok:       ::Grabs medkit and starts to tend to syds cuts and tries
to stop the bleeding::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: Paused::
LieutenantMortok:       ::P.a.u.s.e.d:\:
Ame Suisei:     ::pawsed::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::pawsed::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::deppots::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ATTENTION!!!!
LieutenantMortok:       ::AA::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     ::AA:
SamDonnerjack:  ::AA::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        :: \-/ \-/ ::
CaptKylePierce:         Mortok, twice in a row!  ::claps and throws him another
Cookie::
Jason Ziredac:  ::AA::
SamDonnerjack:  ((someone please make sure to send out the log so i have an
inkling of an idea whats going on))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( I'll send it out )
CaptKylePierce:         Great simulation!
LieutenantMortok:       ::Takes cookie:: ::Gives it to syd for being wounded::
LtJgSydMorgan:  CRYPT RATS
Ame Suisei:     (( ::gets himself an ale8-1 and takes a sip:: will do sam))
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has left the room.
CaptKylePierce:         I have only one announcement that I need to make.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::thanks Mortok::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{tachyon wave just bi*** slapped the ship}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         Indeed and the fun will just get ... funner. We hope.
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has entered the room.
Jason Ziredac:  Sorry.
CaptKylePierce:         I should've announced this last week.
SamDonnerjack:  ((wonders how we were unable to outrun it at warp 9...))
CaptKylePierce:         Ensign Sam Donnerjack!  Front and Center!
SamDonnerjack:  :::steps forward:::
SamDonnerjack:  Sir
Ame Suisei:     (( we went back for stubborn klingons... ))
CaptKylePierce:         Last week you hit ten consecutive simulations and I am
happy
to award you with the Starfleet Bronze Medal for Attendance.  Too bad it
starts over 'cause you were gone tonight.  :-p  :)
CaptKylePierce:         Congrats!  ::claps::
LtJgSydMorgan:  CRYPT RATS BEAT THE PLAGUE RATS
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::cl::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::clapclapclappitylap::
SamDonnerjack:  ::nods:::
Jason Ziredac:  ::claps the clap of claps::
SamDonnerjack:  ((blame a scanner that was keeping a computer from rebooting
properly))
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::applauds::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::installs clapper and watches it do its nefarious job
on
the ship::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Claps::
LtJgSydMorgan:  bad scanner
CaptKylePierce:         I think that's everything.  Unless I missed something,
Commander, please release them into their sanity!  ::smiles::
SamDonnerjack:  ((i had to download 5 extra dll files *grumble*))
ElRiov trIdrys:         all right then ... DISMISSED!!!
LtJgSydMorgan:  CRYPT RATS
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::leaves::
OnlineHost:     LtJG Ffej Harak has left the room.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::gone::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ciao
OnlineHost:     Lt F Wilkinson has left the room.
OnlineHost:     LtJgSydMorgan has left the room.
OnlineHost:     SamDonnerjack has left the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Night all!  ::smiles::
OnlineHost:     CaptKylePierce has left the room.
Jason Ziredac:  Aufwierdersehen!
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has left the room.