<USS Meridian> Special Night

  • From: hunterangel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 05:43:28 GMT

Special Night
by Lieutenant Junior Mortok and Ensign Kailani Kai

Kailani stood in front of a painting that she had been working on for a while
now; it was a painting of the beach near her house.  She was really missing
home right now and especially her mother now was the most important time for a
girl and her mother, now was the time to be planning a wedding.  Sighing, she
put down her paint brush and moved into her room.  Kailani really wanted to see
Mortok and to be with him.

Quickly changing from her paint splattered t-shirt and ratty pants, Kailani put
on a nice, ankle length black skirt and a cute little sweeter.  Slipping on her
sandals, she headed out her door and to see Mortok.

After hearing about his uncle Mortok sat on his couch and went into a deep
meditation to attempt to relive the anger he was feeling. His room was filled
with candles and incense.

Rounding the corner, Kailani saw Mortok?s door.  A fleeting question of where
they would once they were married flew through her brain.  Shaking her head,
she rang the door chime and while waiting for Mortok to grant her entrance, she
took her hair out of its braid.  Standing there, she felt stupid, Mortok hadn?t
answered yet.  Deciding that, since she was the fiancé and all, she should be
allowed to just enter.

Walking in, she was struck by how dark it was and all the candles that were
placed around his quarters and the incense she smelled.  Looking around she saw
Mortok sitting on the couch.  Slipping off her sandals, she walked softly over
to him and sat next to him.  ?Mortok, are you okay?? she asked, concern showing
in her voice.

Mortok sat sitting not hearing her enter or call his name. He was deep in
meditation. The loss of his uncle meant a lot to him and now he was gone.

Kailani had no idea why she was being ignored but she didn?t like it at all.
Moving her body around so that she sat behind him on the couch, she began to
try and massage his shoulders and neck.  He looked so tense and so worried, Kai
had no idea what to do, so she figured the best way to let him know he had her
support, was to give him a massage and hopefully help him relax some.  Smiling
to herself, she tugged slightly on his one ear and then went back to artfully
moving her hands around on his back, pushing and rubbing the muscles there.

The sudden touch snapped Mortok to the fact that someone was there with him.
Without thinking, he spun around to face Kai. The look on his face was one of
anger.  As he spun around he growled at what ever was behind him. He was
breathing heavy and he was sweaty. Once he realized that it was Kai he froze
realizing that he could have hit her and not even known it.  He stood and
looked at her. "Kai....I am sorry..I didn't mean..." He went stiff and stood
waiting for her reaction.

Completely surprised by how Mortok reacted to her and more surprised that he
had actually growled at her, she decided she would growl right back at him.
After a short small growl, Kailani smiled up at him.  ?It?s okay,? she said,
?you didn?t hurt, just really surprised me, but I swear, you growl at me again
and I?m going to growl back again.?  She stood and moved to him.  ?It really is
okay,? her voice was low and she slipped her arms around his waist and hugged
him.  ?You looked really tense and deep in thought, so I thought I would help
relax you with a massage, I didn?t mean to hurt you if I did.?  She buried her
head against his chest and hugged him.

Mortok wrapped his arms around Kai. "No Kai you didn't. I am the one that needs
to apologize. I....I lost my uncle this morning. And I do thank you for
thinking of me." He sat there holding her.

?You lost your uncle?? she asked, raising her head to look at him.

Hearing her Question he replied." My father called this afternoon and informed
me that his NekVar was destroyed. But he also said it was a glorious battle."
He leaned down and kissed Kai on the lips.

Kailani loved Mortok?s kisses.  ?I?m so sorry Ipo Laua?e,? she said softly,
using the Hawaiian phrase for lover.  ?Is there something I can do for you??
she asked, as she tried to stop herself from just kissing him again and again.

"I don't think there is anything that can be done. Let me show you a picture of
him." He said as he went to show her a picture of his uncle. The picture was in
a pure glass frame and showed frame and showed happier times.  "He was a Great
man. He helped raise me when my father was away on house business. We?re still
awaiting news." He said holding the frame.

She raised her hand to his forehead and lightly caressed the ridges on his
forehead and down his face, across his cheek and to his lips; she lightly
traced them with her fingertip.  ?I?m sorry that you lost someone so close to
you, I honestly know what you are going through, even if it might be different
for klingon?s then humans,? she quickly stopped talking, feeling as though she
was rambling on and on stupidly.

Mortok sat there listening to Kai's words and in a way she sounded Klingon. He
looked at the picture and for some reason the pain hit him hard. In one swift
motion he squeezed the frame and it shattered in his hand. ?Kai...I love you
and I need you with me. I don't ever want to be without you." He dropped what
was left of the frame and grabbed Kai and held her close.

Kailani hugged Mortok back but grabbed his hand and forced it away from her
body to make sure his hand was okay; he had cut himself on the broken glass and
was bleeding slightly.  ?Come on,? she said, as she stood up and headed into
his bathroom.  There she made him stand still as she found the things need to
clean his wound and bandage it up.

Mortok stood there while she fixed his hand. He looked at her while she was
working and smiled. "Maybe you should have been a medic...? Mortok stated with
a half laugh.

A sad smile came across her face but she didn?t say anything, instead, once she
was finished fixing Mortok?s hand, she leaned forward and placed a small kiss
on it to make it feel better.  ?I love you Mortok,? she said, before reaching
up and cupping his face, bringing it down to his for a kiss.

Mortok noticed the smile and realized that she was unhappy. After he kissed her
he grabbed hand. "I love you to Kailani. With all my heart." He took her into
his room and with a loving tone said. ?Please sit on the bed."

Kailani was slightly hesitant to sit on his bed.  While they had slept in that
bed together, that is all they had done because she knew that Mortok?s
traditions would let him go no further.  She trusted him though, to know what
he was doing, so she moved over and sat down on the edge of his bed, waiting
for his next action or words.

When she sat down Mortok walked over to a drawer and opened it. He pulled out a
little black box and sat it on the dresser. With one hand he opened it and with
the other pulled out the contents. He turned toward Kai and showed it to her.
It was a ring...He walked over and knelt down in front of her. "Kailani...I
know I did not do it right the first time." As he spoke he placed the ring on
her finger.  "Will you marry me?"

She smiled lovingly at him.  ?Of course I will,? she said before leaning
forward and hugging him with such force that it knocked them both backwards
onto the floor.  Kailani laughed and kissed him.  ?The ring is lovely Mortok,
thank you,? she said before kissing him passionately again.

Mortok laid there with her on top of him kissing her. He loved to have her with
him and it didn't matter what anyone else thought.  "I want you to stay Kai."
He said as he looked at her.

The kiss stopped right in the middle and she pulled away slightly and looked at
him.  ?I can?t do that Mortok, I?m afraid if I did I would cause you to break
your traditions and I would feel horrible if I did that to you.  No matter how
much I want to stay, I know if I do I will want to do so much more with you.  I
love you Mortok,? she said, moving to stand up and go back into the living room.

Mortok grabbed her and stopped her. "To hell with tradition...." He said as he
picked her up and playfully tossed her on the bed.  He climbed in the bed and
started to passionately kiss her.

Kailani squealed but didn?t mind getting manhandled the way she was with
Mortok.  As soon as he began to kiss her, she kissed back with just as much
passion, biting his lower lip while they kissed.

Mortok laid there kissing her and ran his hand through her hair kissing and
nibbling.

Moving her hands up to his head, she pulled on his ears slightly to pull him
away for a second.  ?Are you totally sure Mortok?? she wanted so badly to make
love with him but did not want to corrupt him.

"I haven't been so sure in my life. I want to make love to you and I don't care
what traditions say. I am klingon I make my destiny." He said as he attempted
to kiss her again.

Kailani pulled on his ears again, this time in a flirting manner; she had
decided to read up on klingon?s since she would be marrying one.  ?I love you,?
she said once last time as Mortok?s mouth claimed hers again.  They spent the
entire night in each others arms, making love multiple times through the night
and into the morning.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!